Hospice music therapy approaches vary depending upon the patient’s needs in the moment. Interventions may include songwriting to leave a legacy for loved ones, singing religious songs together to affirm the patient’s hope, or using quiet music to assist relaxation.
- Tuesday’s Tip for Caregivers – Helping Dementia Patients Find Purpose
- Connecting Caregivers Radio with Carolyn Brooker, Reflexologist & Chris Gaunt – Woofs for Warriors
- Simple Solutions for Caregivers
- Connecting Caregivers with Officer Joel Quattlebaum and Gary Barg with caregiver.com
- Connecting Caregivers with Rachel McInerney, Arden Courts & Brittany Bare, My Life My Stories