Our company mission is Honoring Life ~ Offering Hope, a mission that has not changed since we opened our doors in 1997. We are committed to helping you or your loved one live each remaining day to the fullest.
Our goal is to provide physical, emotional, social, and spiritual support to terminally ill patients and their families and loved ones. We strive to offer compassionate, supportive care that is personalized to suit your needs. We have an ongoing vision to find creative solutions to care for our patients that add to their quality of life.
Seasons Hospice & Palliative Care is a Medicare and Medicaid certified hospice agency, and we bring care to our patients wherever they call home.
At Seasons, we understand that every patient has their own background and culture and comes to us with unique beliefs and traditions. We strive to honor the identities, values and beliefs that each of our patients hold dear.
We are dedicated to meeting our patients and their families where they are in their personal end of life journey. We believe firmly in the patient and family focus of hospice care and are committed to understanding and supporting what is important to each individual we serve.
We are here for you 24 hours every day by providing:
· Regular visits by registered hospice nurses with specialized training and expertise in pain and symptom management
· Visits by hospice home health aides to provide additional personal care, time and attention
· Psychosocial support for patients and families, as well as for other care givers from our music therapists and social workers
· Spiritual support, as requested, for patients and families from our chaplains
· Trained volunteers who provide companionship, assistance and support
· Bereavement counseling and support for family members and significant others throughout the patient’s illness and for a minimum of 13 months (more, if needed)
· Consultation and emergency care 24 hours a day, every day of the year
· Coordination of medical equipment for comfort and symptom management
17757 US Hwy 19 N, Suite 175, Clearwater, FL 33764